SHIPPING & RETURNS
ORDER AND FORMATION OF CONTRACT
1. When making an Order, you must follow the instructions on the Site as to how to make your Order and for making changes to your Order before you submit it.
2. Once you select a product that you wish to Order, irrespective of any previous price you have seen or heard, you will then be shown or told (on the Site) the price you must pay including Goods and Services Tax (“GST”) and any other charges, including any charges you are liable to have the products delivered to the address provided by you (“Delivery Fees”). Unless otherwise stated all charges are in Australian dollars.
3. You must pay for the Order in full at the time of ordering by one of the payment methods we accept on the Site. You must be fully entitled to use the payment method used for purchases. The payment method must have sufficient funds, credit or other payment facilities to cover the purchase. We are not responsible for the decisions of payment providers to allow you to use their service, or provide any warranties or assurances about them. If a particular service is not available to you, you should use another valid payment method. You may elect to store your payment methods to your Account for future purchases.
4. If you discover that you have made a mistake with your Order after you have submitted it to the Site, please contact our Customer Care service team immediately, although please note we cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your Order in accordance with your instructions and that fees may be applicable to process a change.
5. When you place an Order, you will receive from us an Order confirmation by email. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your Order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods (“Contract”) will not be formed until you receive a shipment confirmation email from us. We are not obliged to supply the product to you until we have accepted your Order. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an Order from you for any reason, including but not limited to:
(a) unavailability of stock (in which case we may ask you to re-submit your Order or offer you an alternative product or size);
(b) we suspect that you might on-sell our products to other consumers;
(c) if we suspect your Order is fraudulent, or suspect credit card or payment-related fraud; or
(d) if there has been an error in the imagery, price or product description on the Site,
(e) if there has been an error by way of the wrongful inclusion of an item in a particular sale or promotion.
6. Ego Expo through our concept store and marketplace, also operates a marketplace platform that allows third party partner sellers who abide by our marketplace program to list and sell their products on our Site (“Marketplace Partner/Seller”). If products on the Site are being sold by a third party, the Marketplace Partner/Seller is responsible for delivery of those products, and Ego Expo will display delivery details specific to those products at the checkout. In the event you wish to cancel your Order from a Marketplace Seller, you acknowledge there may be some instances where we are unable to promptly refund any payment already made to you to your original payment method as the Order may have already been accepted by the Marketplace Seller.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING POLICY
1. We aim to deliver products to you at the place of delivery (“Delivery”) requested by you within the time indicated by us at the time of your Order, but we can’t absolutely guarantee firm Delivery dates or times.
2. We will try to let you know if we expect to be unable to meet our estimated Delivery date or time, but, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late or delayed delivery.
3. We will aim to leave the Order at the address advised by you at the time of purchase. You must ensure that you are able to take Delivery of the product without undue delay and at any time reasonably specified by us. Our delivery partners may contact you via SMS prior to delivery to provide you with different delivery options, including giving ‘authority to leave’ the item at the address, or have delivery re-routed to a collection point. Alternatively, the courier may leave a card requesting your instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier or a collection point.
3. By default, you provide authority to leave items at the address specified in your Order. If the delivery driver deems the area unsafe in their discretion, your Order will be redirected to a collection point, redelivered in the next Delivery run (where available) or returned back to our Fulfilment Centre. If Delivery or collection is delayed through your unreasonable refusal to accept Delivery or if you do not (within two weeks of our first attempt to deliver the product to you) accept Delivery or collect the product from the carrier, then we may (without affecting any other right or remedy available to us) do either or both of the following:
(a) charge you for our reasonable storage fees and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
(b) no longer make the product available for Delivery or collection and notify you that we are cancelling the applicable Contract, in which case we will refund to you any money paid to us in accordance with our returns policy, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the product, and any storage fees and other costs provided for above).
4. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations, nor are we able to offer equivalent delivery options to locations that we do service. If we are unable to deliver to your location, we will inform you on the relevant product page, or alternatively use the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
5. Unless otherwise specified by you, all risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery. If delivery is delayed, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the product.
6. You must take care when opening the product so as not to damage it, particularly when using any sharp instruments.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We aim to provide you with products of the highest standard and quality. If you have received a product with a defect, please contact our Customer Care service team as soon as possible so we can guide you through the returns process and help resolve the problem as swiftly as possible. In order to assist the return process, you may be required to send us images of the damage, defect or fault for preliminary assessment. You may be asked to provide further information to support your claim to assist us with our assessment of the goods.
If the product is confirmed to have a defect, we will replace or repair the product or refund the price of the product to your original payment method, as appropriate. If the product is found not to have a defect, deemed out of warranty, or you otherwise do not have a remedy for a failure to comply with the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law, we will contact you to determine whether you want us to dispose of the product or return the product to you at your expense.
It does not constitute as a defect if in our reasonable opinion a product has become of unacceptable quality following the sale to you due to fair wear and tear, misuse, failure to use in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions, using it in an abnormal way or failure to take reasonable care.
OUR RETURN POLICY
We offer free returns for 14 days from date of purchase. However, not all items are eligible. Any exclusions will be called out on product pages and / or at checkout. To be eligible for a return:
Item(s) have to be initiated for return and placed in the post within 14 days of the purchase date.
Item(s) were not marked “Final Sale” or “Non-Returnable” at the time of purchase, unless faulty.
Item(s) must be in the original packaging, which must be in original condition. This includes branded dust bags, shoe boxes and jewellery packaging. You don’t need the postage plastic packaging.
Item(s) must be unworn and unused with the original tags still attached. Items sealed for hygiene reasons can only be returned if the seal is intact.
Due to hygiene standards/requirements, some items are non-returnable, unless deemed faulty, for example underwear, earrings and hair accessories. Always refer to the product page to find out if the item is eligible for return.
Sorry, no refunds or exchanges for change of mind purchases.